Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's been a week since I last posted and I have not been doing so well.  For several days I ate fast food, when in nearly a year I haven't had any.  I've been snacking on things I know I shouldn't.  And because of the crap I've been eating, my body has been feeling horrible.  I feel fat and slow and unmotivated.

But yesterday I decided to get over my pity-party and start back up again.  And, like I told my friend, if you don't like starting over then stop quitting!

Once you get in the habit of snacking and eating the junk foods, your body needs a few days to detox and get over the hump of the cravings.  I'm going through that now.  Headachy, irritable, and craving food non-stop.  So, what do I do to get past it?  I remember why I started this blog in the first place and remind myself that I have 51 days till my friends wedding.  I bought a red dress that I want to fit into without it having to be altered.  I also start planning meals again, healthy ones.  I fill my fridge with fruits and veggies and I remind myself how delicious they are and how my body will think me for feeding it like it was meant to be.

I went for a 5.5 km walk this morning, I'll go for a 2km walk with a client this afternoon.  Tonight I'm going to take my dog for a bike ride and I will do weights at home focusing on my arms.  I'm also going to do this little gem of a workout after I type this ;)

For breakfast I had an orange.  For lunch I'm having leftovers, quinoa stuffed peppers, and for dinner it is the easiest dinner ever! (On top of wild rice)

The other thing I need to do to keep motivated and to keep moving is to write in my blog everyday.  Hope you keep reading 'cause it keeps me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment