Thursday, May 9, 2013

My friend who is getting married in 50 days (EEECK!) challenged me today.  We agreed that when ever we eat we have to text each other - and be honest - to tell each other what we ate.  Snacks, meals, cheats, everything!  She said that when I cheat she will cheat.  Talk about motivation.  I want her to look fabulous on her wedding day and if I don't cheat till then, she can't either, helping her to look great.  It's a win-win.

Today I started my day with a 3km walk, not my usual 5.5km, but my in-laws were visiting and can't walk as far.  We went out for breakfast and I opted out on waffles with whipped cream and had a veggie omelet with a fruit cup.  The fried potatoes were on my plate, but when I finished my omelet I covered the potatoes with my napkin and didn't touch them.  Normally I would have scarfed them down not even thinking about if I was hungry or not, and not thinking about how bad fried foods are for my body (and yours too:).

For lunch I had leftovers from last nights dinner.  At supper I had steak and grilled red onions, zucchini and portobello mushrooms.  Delicious.

My arms are sore from my arm workout last night, but I'm doing my 8 minute arm video anyways.  It's only 8 minutes so I really don't have any excuses to not do it.

Tomorrow I'm going for a run in the morning with my dog as long as it's not raining hard.  Tomorrow afternoon after work I'm going to go to the gym and do a leg workout.  I'm thinking about starting my own running group for people in my community as well.  This would be a great motivator to help people get up to a 5km and keep me moving in the evenings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment