Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well, I've been up for 5 hours and I'm beat!  After my kid went to school I walked my dogs 5.5kms.  We made good time and finished in about 55 minutes.  Then I had a dog client (I'm a dog trainer :) and I jogged with him for 5kms and walked 3kms.  So I'm up to 13.5kms so far today.  I think that's enough exercise for one day.

For breakfast I had a yogurt cup and then a banana after my jog/walk.  For lunch I had a small bowl of vegetable soup, a spinach/mushroom/avocado salad and a cup of tea.  If you're not a fan of tea, I highly suggest you reconsider.  It is great for curbing cravings and giving your mouth something to do rather than eat.  It's also a great way to add more water to your day.  I LOVE David's Tea.  It is absolutely amazing.  They have the most delicious teas that you can imagine with flavours like Read My Lips, Forever Nuts, Mango Tango and Cinnamon Hearts.  Right now I'm drinking Read My Lips and it is divine!  It has peppermint, chocolate and red lip sprinkles in it.  YUMM :)'

Tonight for dinner I'm making breakfast burritos.  A recipe I found on Pinterest.  Tomorrow night it's veggie burgers a baked spring rolls.  I can't wait to make these.  They look so good.

Till tomorrow!  Remember that the difference between your body today and a week from now is what you choose to do in the next 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment